The Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a comprehensive and dynamic cloud computing platform pioneered by Amazon, which is more than just an online retail brand. It is a powerhouse of internal infrastructure that centers around service offers, platform as a service and package software. AWS architecture diagram is the culmination of all the AWS offerings tailor-fit to your company’s needs, describing the design and landscape of the applications packaged for your business. In addition, it is a customized array of AWS cloud solutions such as user-friendly templates for your app, creation of presentations, posters, etc.
History and background
Amazon launched the AWS platform last 2002 with limited products and services. In 2003, the vision was to make Amazon compute platform standardized, web-focused, and automated. Three years later, AWS was relaunched with three major services – the Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), Amazon Simple Queue Service (SQS), and Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2). In recent years, AWS added more services that are affordable, scalable, and accessible. It has achieved a global presence with data centers in the United States, Europe, Australia, Brazil, and Japan.
The process flow
Depending on the user’s need, AWS can be configured. The users should have access to these configuration options and server maps for a specific AWS. There are now over a hundred services in the AWS universe, that includes expanding computation, database and infrastructure management, application development, and risk and security.
Here are essential services that freelancers, brands, and companies can utilize in their operations.
- Storage service. The S3 provides expandable storage for data back-up, gathering, and analytics. In S3, the data is kept organized, provides extended storage via Amazon Glacier, stores data in block-level tiers, manage cloud-based files, and facilitates data migration through AWS Snowball.
- Data management. The Amazon relational database service provides data management, real-time data caches, and a data warehouse. In this way, it is convenient to perform data analysis for business intelligence activities.
- Migration and hybrid cloud. AWS offers resource tools and services for application, database, servers, and data migration into the public cloud. The AWS Migration Hub carries out these tasks securely.
- Networking. The Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) set administrative control over a virtual network in a remote area of the AWS cloud. As a result, it is facilitated securely and balances out network traffic.
- Management and monitoring. AWS provides automation tools in its portfolio that can provide templates and carry out system configurations. In addition, the user can monitor resource and app health via Amazon CloudWatch and retain user activity through AWS CloudTrail.
- Security and governance. AWS provides a variety of services for cloud security by defining user access, directory creation. In addition, the AWS Organizations service can manage policies for multiple accounts.
- Artificial intelligence (AI). AWS utilizes the AI model in its applications and platforms such as voice and chatbot technology, text to speech translation, and image and facial analysis.
Amazon Web Services is a one-stop-shop of products, platforms, and software services. The AWS service diagram is customizable to fit your needs. In addition, resource tools and materials are available online for further due diligence.