Portable Document Format or PDF is a file format created by Adobe Systems, Inc. PDFwhich uses the PostScript printer description language and is highly portable across computer platforms. Nowadays many users PDF Readers softwares have improved. So here we come with the best 5 PDF Readers for users.
There are several reasons to use the file in PDF format. Here are some key features and benifits of the PDF Reader for the users.
Use PDF to:
* Share files with others who don’t have the same software.
* Share files with others who use a different platform (Mac, Windows, Linux etc.
* Share files that will look the same (layout, fonts) on multiple computer systems.
* Share files that can be protected from unauthorized viewing, printing, copying, or editing.
* Publish electronic documents, ebooks etc.
* Print files to many different types of printers, and all look essentially the same.
* Create files with annotations, hyperlinks, and bookmarks that can be shared via email and on the Web.
* Create interactive forms that can be shared via email and the Web.
* Create files that are more efficient than PostScript or native file formats typically used in commercial printing.
Adobe Reader software is the global standard for electronic document sharing. It is the only PDF file viewer that can open and interact with all PDF documents. Use Adobe Reader to view, search, digitally sign, verify, print, and collaborate on Adobe PDF files.
a. Enhance interaction with PDF Portfolios.
b. Interact directly with Adobe Flash® software.
c. Realize more secure document workflows.
d. Get more done with a simplified user interface.
e. Complete forms online as well as offline.
2. PDF-XChange Viewer:
The PDF-XChange Viewer is smaller, faster and more feature rich than any other FREE PDF Reader/Viewer/Editor available.
a. Tabbed Multiple Document Windows.
b. Add Comments and Annotations to any PDF file (subject to security settings).
c. Markup pages with text and objects.
d. Export PDF pages or entire files to any one of the supported Image formats including BMP, JPEG, TIFF, PNG and many more .
e. Extract text from a PDF page/File.
3. Foxit Reader:
The PDF-XFoxit Reader is Small download, fast, accurate rendering. Foxit Reader has long been the most visible Windows alternative to Adobe Reader.
a. Interactive form.
b. Multi-language UI support.
d. High security and privacy.
e. Improved printing speed.
4. Cool PDF Reader:
Cool PDF Reader is a Portable Free PDF Reader and Viewer. Cool PDF can be used to view, print or even convert PDF files into TXT, BMP, JPG, GIF, PNG, WMF, EMF, EPS files.
a. View and Print PDF files of all versions.
b. You can extract text from your PDF file. Another tool that can do the same is PDF Text Extractor.
c. Cool PDF Reader can convert PDF file to many different formats. It can convert PDF to TXT, BMP, JPG, GIF, PNG, WMF, EMF, and EPS formats. It is really surprising that it can convert PDF to so many different formats despite its small size.
d. Cool PDF Reader comes with nice PDF viewing tools. You can zoom in and out of your PDF files, and also rotate the page.
e. Cool PDF Reader can also slideshow the PDF document. In slideshow mode, Cool PDF Reader will run in full screen, so you can just sit back and enjoy the slideshow.
5. Perfect pdf reader:
Perfect PDF Reader – freeware for reading, displaying and printing PDF documents. Also: fill forms, export text and images.
a. Print PDF documents.
b. Export PDFs page by page as images (not available in Adobe Reader!).
c. Many navigation and display modes, including zoom.
d. Rotate pages.
f. Search function with special options.