Posted by Amit | On | September 7, 2012 | Filed under Tutorials
Android phones are the gadget gurus in the world today. With some unbeatable features and ever-changing technological extravaganza to support the latest apps and their use, Android phones are certainly phones one must-have and you cannot miss them. There are some really intriguing features that make Android phones an absolute favorite with the mass, such as:
• app integration
• use of Flash
• controlling features – you can control your android device from your computer
• customized ROMs
• wireless apps
• excellent widgets
• customized home launchers
• use of alternate keyboards
With so many amazing ranges of features to back upandroid phones, it is certainly a proud possession.
With the evolvingtechnology, threats have also started growing in number. Mobilethreats are very common in this world, with a lot of options available. The only way to avoid such threats is to start using mobile monitoring software on your Android mobile. You can use it for your benefit and for tracking someone else too – your spouse, kids, employees, etc.
The process of using mobile monitoring software like Mobile Spy on android phones, or any other cell phone (for that matter) is very easy.
Installing Mobile Monitoring Software in Android Phone of Others
The process of installing mobile monitoring software in any mobile phone is very simple. First of all, you must choose the mobile monitoring software that will work effectively – you can choose any software for that matter, as there are lots of options. However, if you have certain specifications, follow them, and find out the best.
You can then install it on the phone of another person you wish to track discreetly for which you need to have onetime access to the phone physically.Such software cannot be detected. You can check all the activities of the target mobile through an online account set up with the app vendor’s website. All the details are uploaded instantly to the online account.
Mobile tracking software for Android phones allows you to:
• Track call record – incoming and outgoing calls, with time, date and duration of the call.
• SMS tracking – incoming and outgoing messages with time and date and view old deleted messages
• Email tracking – track email history, including sent and received emails. View deleted emails from the list.
• Sent and received images and videos – track all videos and images that have been sent and received.
Installing Mobile Monitoring Software for your Personal Use
Mobile monitoring software installed on your Android phone can be beneficial for you too.
• Track your phone from a remote location, in case if it is lost or stolen.
• Delete call history, contacts and other private details from the phone by accessing it from your computer remotely. It is possible to delete messages, emails and browsing history too. You can have control over your phone, even when it is lost.
• Using the GPS tracker, you can track the phone and locate it. You can even find your phone if you are able to use the tracking feature appropriately.
• Android phones can be locked using mobile monitoring software. By doing this, you actually disable all the features of the cell phone and make it useless for the person who has it.
♂ Author Info ♀